For perfuming, cleansing, support.
It is produced by steam distillation of the berries of coniferous Juniperus communis. It has a strong woody, earthly, fresh odour. It is traditionally considered a natural antiseptic for acne and is used in small doses in cosmetics. As an air perfume it helps cleanse the air. It helps support
spiritual balance and eases fears and traumas. Content: 10 ml
- Avoid any contact of essential oils with eyes, mucous membranes and adjacent areas. Avoid also touching your eyes with your fingers, as they may have traces of the essential oils. In case your eyes come in contact with an essential oil, rinse immediately with plenty of water and ask for medical help.
- Do not take essential oils internally, unless under the continuous supervision of a specialised aromatherapist.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils on your skin. Always dilute according to instructions, starting with a single drop on your skin, so that you detect any possible sensitivity reaction. Some essential oils may cause allergic reactions to people with a sensitive skin. If you have a sensitive skin apply a drop of diluted essential oil on your skin and wait for a few hours for possible reactions.
- Avoid sun exposure after using products containing essential oils of bergamot, grapefruit, lemon or lime before 12 hours interval.
- Use of essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding, or should be done under close surveillance of a pharmacist or a specialised professional aromatherapist.
- Use of essential oils on children under the age of 12 should be avoided. In case of use, dosage should not exceed one fourth of the adult dose.
- Essential oils are inflammable. Keep them away from fire or high temperature.
- Keep essential oils in a safe, shaded, cool place, away from children or animals.
- Always use essential oils in a well ventilated room and always make sure you fastened the cap firmly after use.